A complete list of the projects that Metal Expert Consulting’s employees carried out between 2007 and 2013 is given.
- Russian steel scrap market. Features, trends and forecast
- Iron Ore Markets Forecast Till 2025
Reports and presentations
The reports that Metal Expert Consulting’s and Metal Courier’s leading experts presented at international metallurgical conferences between 2010 and 2013 are given.
The section includes Metal Expert Consulting’s medium- and long-term forecasts for the global markets for raw materials and semi-finished products.
Metal Expert Consulting offers information and methodology support as well as a set of tools essential for regular monitoring of the market for steel products and metallurgical raw materials and makes it possible to determine and assess promising market segments (niches), optimize the market strategy and manage the product mix
Support for negotiations
- quick provision of marketing information, analysis, independent expertise necessary for establishing and implementing a reasonable position during negotiations
- detailed understanding of all aspects of the investment project, sufficient for the Customer to make a reasoned decision on whether the project is feasible or not
- provide the basis for technical, market and economic aspects of the investment project, underpin implementation of works under the project
- are necessary for attracting external funding for the project
Conceptual project research
- preliminary assessment of the main features for different project implementation options
- grounds for the Customer to make a decision on whether the project is interesting or not
Strategy design (optimisation)
- boosting efficiency of strategic management through a secure information foundation and qualified independent expertise
- independent assessment of the current market status and competitiveness of the Customer
- promising market segments and concept of behaviour in the segments